The VA governor has announced that VA will move to Phase 3 starting July 1, 2020. Therefore, the ODAC are updating their policies in accordance with the COVID guidelines. These will come into effect Wednesday, July 1, 2020.
Differences between Phase 2 and Phase 3:
- Patrons are not required to sign up to utilize the facilities as occupancy has increased to 75%;
- Open swim is open;
- Locker Rooms will be open for changing and restrooms only (no showering).
Phase 3 guidelines staying the same:
- Everyone over 10 years old must wear a mask while in the facility, until entering the water. No mask. No entry. No exceptions;
- Everyone must complete all COVID and membership paperwork before using the facilities;
- Everyone must maintain 10 feet social distancing, including in the water, on the bleachers and in the locker rooms;
- There will be no showers available;
- Private swimming lessons will continue.
Thank you all for your patience and understanding as we continue to adjust to the COVID restrictions. Please contact the Aquatics Director (email@example.com) for any questions.