- Everyone over 5 years old must wear a mask at all times.
- Everyone must complete all COVID and Membership paperwork before using the facilities. These can be found under our Forms page.
- Everyone must maintain 10-foot social distancing, including in the water, on the bleachers, and in the locker rooms.
- Mandatory Temperature Checks to be conducted upon entry. Anyone outside of the required 93-100° F temperature will be asked to leave for the safety of the other patrons.
- No more than 25 spectators on the deck at any one time.
- Vestibule: 1 person
- Lobby: 5 people
- Female Locker Room: 5 people (open swim); 2 people (swim meets)
- Male Locker Room: 5 people (open swim); 2 people (swim meets)
Thank you all for your patience and understanding as we continue to adjust to the COVID restrictions. Please contact the Aquatics Director (firstname.lastname@example.org) for any questions.