Printable Calendars & Parent Documents
Admissions and Enrollment
- Application for Admission
- Summer School Matriculation Packet
- Fall Matriculation Packet
- Rolling Matriculation Packet
- January Matriculation Packet
- Matriculation Forms
My Backpack allows you to check your cadet’s grades, schedules, and character reports.
Formed in 1987, the Parent Association is an organization of parents of current Hargrave Cadets. Our members represent both boarding and day students from the upper school and CIS.
The Parent Association has three purposes:
- Act as a liaison between the parents and the Administration by sharing information and concerns. Parent Association members are readily available to answer questions from parents about school activities, functions, and Cadet Life. As a group, we work with the administration to provide feedback and suggestions in the best interests of our Cadets.
- As needed, provide outreach support as a parent component to Hargrave through Admissions, the Annual Fund, and Development. This involves contact with prospective and current families.
- Support Hargrave, the parents, and the Cadets through our activities and events. Our biggest fundraising goal is the sponsorship of the Annual Faculty/Staff Appreciation Event to express our deep appreciation to the faculty and staff at Hargrave.
The contribution of every parent, no matter how small, is appreciated in these efforts. Together we can make a positive difference on campus for the benefit of the entire Academy.
If you are interested in volunteering your time or talent, please contact the Parent Association at [email protected].
Parent Referral Incentive Program
Do you know a student who would be perfect for Hargrave?
Hargrave offers a tuition discount of $1,000 for each newly enrolled boarding student that a current family refers ($500 for each newly enrolled day student), provided the referring family stays in good standing with the school.
For second semester boarding enrollees, there will be a $500 tuition discount; for second semester day student enrollees, there will be a $250 discount.
- Reach out to friends and family with a child who meets Hargrave’s standards and would positively contribute to the Corps.
- Share your positive experience with the school and encourage the new prospective family to reach out to the Admissions Office.
- If the new prospective family chooses to apply, there will be a section on the application regarding a family referral – this section must be filled out to include your name in order to receive credit.
- If the new family elects to enroll their son and they remain in good standing, the tuition discount will be applied to your final payment of the current school year!
Some important items of note:
The family referral section on the application must be completed at the time of submission. No retroactive credits will be awarded.
Credit will be issued on the final payment of the current school year, and the new student must remain in good standing.
This is a one-time tuition discount and will not roll over into future years.
Immediate family members do not qualify for a credit.
The limit for the number of credits one family can receive is 30, which would result in a $30,000 tuition discount for the current year. Get out there and start spreading the word!