Free Community Swimming
The ODAC understands that swimming is a life skill and we actively encourage the local community to take full advantage of our free community swim to practice their skills and to become more comfortable in and around the water.
- The Free Community Swimming will occur one day per month.
- Each person will need to complete the Membership Form.
- Please sign in at the lobby.
- Saturday, May 28, 10:00 am–12:00 pm
- Saturday, June 25, 10:00 am–12:00 pm
- Saturday, July 30, 10:00 am–12:00 pm
Free Swimming Assessment
The ODAC offers a free 10-15 minute swimming assessment to help determine what swimming group your child needs to start in. Call (434) 432-3196 to set up an appointment.
Upon successful completion of the free assessment, the minimum $10 deposit and the “Swim Lesson Registration Form” will be due.